Kushti Bok Advocacy Worker
5th December 2021
This is a new partnership project between Citizens Advice Central Dorset and Kushti Bok to develop stronger links and give a voice to the Gypsy Roma Traveller community.
As an Advocacy Worker you will work with the Gypsy, Roma and Traveller community across Dorset and help to:
- Develop relationships with key communities across the county
- Provide information and advice on a range of issues, following the Citizens Advice model and quality requirements
- Refer individuals to local Citizens Advice staff for more detailed advice and casework support where required
- Collect evidence of issues faced and common problems
- Present evidence and raise issues with relevant organisations, both statutory and voluntary sectors.
Hours: 21 Hours per week (Flexible)
Salary: £13.57 per hour (£14,818 Actual / £26,109 FTE)
Location: Dorset County Area (Various)
Term: 12 Months
This position has an immediate start date and is for a 12 month fixed term.
For further information including a Job Description, Person Specification and an Application Form, please go to our website: www.centraldorsetca.org.uk/work-with-us - Please note that CV's will not be accepted.
For an informal chat regarding this position please email in the first instance to Caroline Buxton - email@example.com
Closing Date: 1pm Thursday 6th January 2022
Interview Date: TBC